Janelle's e-mails to her family

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ya'll Are Soooooo Trunky!!!!

Hey trunky little family of mine! (wink wink) I love reading your emails every week. Each week you are more and more trunky...I hear that there are countdowns? Hahahah I LOVE you guys! I am really just loving and trying to enjoy as much as I possibly can. I am trying not looking too far in advance, and I am just happy to be a missionary everyday when I wake up. Gosh. I love it so much.

I have to admit that I have thoroughly been enjoying my time here in Rahue. Hermana Herbert (my new compi) is just so great. I think I spend most of the day laughing. She is super funny, and we have a pretty good time together. It's great. She definitely has a very special, lovable personality. She is AWESOME! We are also seeing great things happen in the sector. We put the mother of one of the recent converts here with fecha this week. She will be getting baptized the 27th of this month!!!!! She is so prepared for baptism. She will be a great and faithful member of the Church. This is a great family.

The ward seems very, very welcoming. I am sad that I won't be able to get to know them a whole lot in just one cambio, but there is great work to be done with the members here. It's a big ward. They are a great group of saints. I am so excited to be here and to meet all these new and great people.

Well, THANK YOU for all the great letters, everybody! (Scott, your house ROCKS! felicitaciones...I want a movie marathon or something there when I get back...get working on a projector or something.) I am going to try and send pictures now...maybe from a different city it'll work better. Pray hard.

LOVEYOUSOMUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hermana Bertagnole

No comments:

Post a Comment