Janelle's e-mails to her family

Monday, August 8, 2011

Need for repentance...


Hello family of mine...

Well, the theme of my heart is a sad one....cambios are this week. I thought I would be finishing my mission here in this sector....but the Lord had other plans. I am getting transferred back to Osorno...a part of Osorno that is called Rahue. I can´t lie, when I first heard I was half-way devastated to leave this sector, right when things are just going so well. But don´t worry, I have tried to humble myself...hahah. This morning I asked for forgiveness. Hahaha. I understand and I realize that I just gotta do it with the best attitude ever, and with cualqueir fe and animo! WAHOOO FOR TRANSFERS!!!!!!! I am still in the process of figuring out tell our investigators. I feel sad for them, more than anything. I don´t want to leave them, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I am, however, excited to go back to Osorno, maybe I´ll get to do some intercambio´s in Ovejeria!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

The work here is really going great. One of our investigators is reading and praying so much! It makes me so happy to see her desire to learn. I am worried to tell her that I am leaving, but I know that she´ll be fine, and will continue to progress...she´s in it for real. Also, a young man is getting baptized soon. His interview is this Saturday, and his baptism will be next Saturday. He´s excited, as are we and his family. They are saving up little by little to be able to go to the Temple. I hope that they make this process as quick as possible to be able to receive the blessings as soon as possible. They are a great family.

Well, apart from this, things are pretty normal here. The work is progressing every day. It´s the most rewarding part of the mission work, to be able to see progress in your sector. I hope to be able see progress in Rahue as well. That´s the idea, right? Leave everything better than you found it. En eso estoy.

It´s another short letter, but it´s going to be a very, very busy day. So for now, this is all. I love you all so much. Congrats on the new houses, bro´s! I am getting decorating antsy already! :) Thanks for the updates and the letters. I love you and I miss you and I pray for you all every day. Take care, and be good.

Love,

Hermana Bertagnole

No comments:

Post a Comment