Janelle's e-mails to her family

Friday, May 27, 2011

Janelle's May 14 email

Hello family!

SO good to talk to you this week. What a blessing!

Well, I thank you for your letters. I am glad that everyone had a great time in N. Carolina....looked great. Who´s up for a return visit in October? :) By the way, Mikey, my comps are impressed that you have your own jet plane :) CONGRATS!

I was so shocked and sad to hear about Aunt Sarah. But I had an instant realization that the Gospel cures all pain and that Jesus Christ conquers the pain of death. I realize how grateful I am for the Gospel. Dad´s family has seen many hard experiences like this recently, but I know that because we all have the Gospel present in our lives, I know that they´ll be fine. They are well watched over, and well taken care of. I know that our Father in Heaven is taking them by the hand and guiding them through this rough patch. I am grateful for the restored Priesthood that makes it possible that we can be together forever. My testimony of this grows every day. Send them my love, and let them know that they are in my prayers.

This week´s letter is going to have to be a shorter one. This Pday is loco...it´s the last pday of the cambios...I have a hunch that I might be getting transferred, so there are a ton of errands to run. Also, tonight we have Roddy´s baptism!!!!!! So we are running around getting errands done for that. Pray for us that it all goes well!

Roddy will be getting baptized tonight. I´ll send you all pictures next week. I love you all so much. Keep them smiles, even when it might be a little harder than normal. I love you. Be good, and remember what´s important.

-Hermana Bertagnole.

No comments:

Post a Comment