Janelle's e-mails to her family

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 4, 2011

Well hello there!

Well, I hit the year mark. It still doesn´t feel like it, but es lo que hay. I am just loving every second...even when it´s hard. I have noticed that when we are working our hardest, we don´t have as many "hard times"...not that everything comes easy, but it´s just we don´t pay attention to ourselves. I am convinced that if ever we are having a hard time...in whatever aspect of life...if we work hard serving others, we´ll forget about it and we´ll be much more grateful for what we have.

One thing that I was very grateful for this week was a referral of an Hermano in our ward...Hermano Caro referred us a man that he met...he´s the blind man that I told you about. We talked to him about the Restoration and baptism......he accepted to be baptized the 2nd of April... (!!!!)....He accepted full-hearted. I just feel so blessed to know him. He and the deaf woman that I taught in P. Arenas...gosh, they truly have such a blessing of feeling the Spirit so strongly. It is amazing. They remind me a lot of one another. What a blessing to teach them.

I am out of time, but one fun fact....our kitchen sink pipe busted this morning and we had about a 1 and a half standing water in our kitchen this morning :) Hahahaha! Oh the adventure of the mission. :)

Well, I love you all so much. Sorry this one´s kind of short...short on time.


Love you!!!!!!!!!

Hermana Bertagnole

No comments:

Post a Comment